I LOVE this bestiary, it just BEGS to be a chapbook in the style of the Troika! rules - is there any way to make this happen, please??
A downloadable game
Beasts Drolatiques is a whimsical bestiary that aims to catalog the fantastic creatures depicted in François Desprez’s Les Songs Drolatiques de Pantagruel. It is written with stats for the Troika! system, but is written with the intent of being usable in any system. Inside you will find:
- 22 fully illustrated beasts with stats for Troika!
- Random tables containing loot, songs, and more!
- A mini-dungeon!
- A recipe for salt-encrusted fish!
- 60 page hyperlinked PDF
- Art by François Desprez, Virginia Frances Sterrett, and Daniel Walthall
- Writing by Alexandra and Kevin Goff
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey! Glad you like it! I'd bounced around the idea of either doing a small maybe 50 copy print run when I released it but I got busy and never got around to it. Maybe I should look into it again if people are interested.